Pepper and Coriander Crusted Tuna with Mango Salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 4 cups chicken stock or 4 cups fish stock or 4 cups vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons goya recaito (cilantro cooking base)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 14 ounces coconut milk (or whatever size your can is, they vary)
- 12 littleneck clams, thoroughly washed
- 12 mussels, thoroughly washed and debearded
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp (tails intact optional)
- 2 lobster tails, snipped in half lengthwise before serving
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven, over medium low heat and add onions; saute until softened, but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add stock, cilantro cooking base, tomato paste and coconut milk; increase heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add shellfish, cover and continue to simmer until clams open, about 5 to 7 minutes longer (discard any shellfish that do not open); snip lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Garnish, as desired.